Change diesel generator sets oil
- Place the diesel generator sets on a flat surface and start the engine for a few minutes to increase its oil temperature and then stop the engine.
- Remove the oil injection bolt (ie the oil dipstick).
- Place an oil basin under the engine, remove the oil drain screw, and the oil can be drained from the crankshaft oil tank.
- Check the oil drain screw, sealing ring and rubber ring. If damaged, please replace it immediately.
- Reinstall the oil-returning screw and tighten it.
- Add the lowering oil to the upper position of the grid of the oil dipstick.
Replacing the oil used in the diesel generator sets Note:
- After the diesel generator sets is used for 20 hours (or one month) for the first time, the oil should be changed immediately
- After every 1000 hours (or 6 months) of use, the oil must be changed. (In harsh environments, it is necessary to increase the number of times to use clean oil with viscosity of SAE10W30 and API grade of SG, SH, SJ or higher).