Power calculation of portable diesel generator set
- 1 horsepower = 735 watts = 0.735 kilowatts
- 1 metric horsepower (horsepower) = 0.73549875 kilowatts
- 1 kilowatt = 1.3596216173039 metric horsepower (horsepower)
- The English abbreviation of horsepower is horsepower (Imperial horsepower), which is a commonly used abbreviation for Japanese and Korean cars, but there is also a concept of metric horsepower, which is the horsepower symbol we often see on European cars: PS
- 1Hp=745.7W=33,000 feet*lb/min
- 1Hp (Imperial horsepower) = 0.746 kilowatts (KW)
- 1Ps (metric horsepower) = 0.735 kilowatts (KW)
- Imperial horsepower (hp) is defined as: a horse pulling a 200-pound (lb) object 165 feet (ft) in one minute, multiplied by 33,000 ft-lb/min; and metric horsepower (PS) is defined as a horse pulling a 75 kg object 60 meters in one minute, which is multiplied to 4500 kg-m/min.
Parameters of portable diesel generator set power
- The unit of apparent power is KVA, which is used to express the capacity of transformers and UPS in my country.
- The active power is 0.8 times the apparent power, and the unit is KW. It is used in power generation equipment and electrical equipment in my country.
- The rated power of the portable diesel generator set refers to the power that can run continuously for 12 hours.
- The maximum power is 1.1 times the rated power, but only 1 hour of use is allowed within 12 hours.
- The economic power is 0.75 times of the rated power, which is the output power of the portable diesel generator set that can run for a long time without time limit. When running at this power, the fuel economy is the most economical and the failure rate is the lowest.