How to use the steel bar bending machine
- Cut a section of 200-250mm long from the inspected metal wire for straightening, and the surface of the wire must not be damaged during straightening.
- Select the arc radius r of the clip according to the diameter of the wire in the parameter table, the distance b from the top of the clip arc to the bottom surface of the lever, and the lever hole Φ. The number of the arc radius is printed on each clip for selection. , the distance b is obtained by adjusting the position of the lever through the three holes on the rocker arm. The lever holes Φ35, 50, and 75 in order from the following to the top can be identified according to the numbers printed around the holes on the lever.
- There are four mutually perpendicular holes on the main lever. Adjust the direction of the lever to get the whole position you need. When using the hole with one end of the thread, you should put the shaft sleeve on it, and when using the other end of the hole, you should Remove the bushing to ensure the wire is on the center line of the steel bar bending machine.
- Put the rocker arm in a vertical position, and use this as the starting state of the test. First pass the sample into the hole of the bottom plate of the two clips, and then vertically upward from the lower part of the lever through the lever hole and then penetrate it. Clamp up to the top, and turn the handle of the upper clamp to clamp the upper end of the wire.
- Press the upper chuck down by 15-25mm by hand and then stabilize it (thick wire distance should make the wire have a tension force of about 15-25 kg). Turn the handle of the main clip to clamp the lower end for steel bar bending machine.