Please pay attention to the following when the diesel engine generator set is not used for a long time
diesel engine generator sets, as large and medium-sized power generation equipment, are occasionally used during power outages, so there will be no use for a long time. So when the machine is well stored for a long time, you should pay attention to those matters.
give you a few tips:
- Drain diesel oil and lubricating oil from diesel engine generator.
- Remove surface dust and oil on the diesel engine generator.
- Use 1.2-1.8 kg HC-8 machine to heat until the foam disappears (ie, anhydrous engine oil). Add 1-1.6 kg to the crankcase, shake the car for a few turns, so that the oil splashes on the surface of each moving part, and then release the oil.
- Add a small amount of water-free oil into the air intake, rock the car to make it adhere to the top of the piston, the inner wall of the cylinder liner and the valve sealing surface, and set the valve in a closed state to separate the cylinder liner from the outside world.
- Remove the valve cover, dip a small amount of water-free oil with a brush, and brush it on the rocker arm and other parts.
- Cover the air filter, exhaust pipe and fuel tank to prevent dust from falling into it.
- The diesel engine should be placed in a well-ventilated, dry and clean place. It is strictly forbidden to store it with chemicals (such as fertilizers, pesticides, etc.).