Precautions for the operation of steel bar bending machine
Precautions for the operation of the steel bar bending machine, place the steel bar at the dotted position in the figure, fix the support pin on the machine tool, and install the center pin and the bending pin on the working disc, and the steel bar will be bent when the disc is rotated. For bending rebar of various diameters
- Check whether the mechanical properties are good, the table and the steel bar bending machine table are kept level; and prepare various mandrel tool blocks.
- Install the mandrel, forming shaft, iron blocking shaft or variable blocking frame according to the diameter of the processed product and the requirements of the steel bar bending machine. The diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times the diameter of the product.
- Check the mandrel, the stopper and the turntable should be free of damage and cracks, the protective cover should be fastened and reliable, and the operation can only be carried out after the empty machine is confirmed to be normal.
- During operation, insert one end of the product to be bent into the fixed gap of the turntable, and fix the other end of the steel bar bending machine against the machine body and press it by hand. Check the fixation of the steel bar bending machine body and make sure it is on the side that blocks the product. start.
- It is strictly forbidden to replace the mandrel, change the angle and adjust the speed during the operation, and do not refuel or remove it.
- When bending products, it is strictly forbidden to process products that exceed the diameter, number and speed of the machine specified by the steel bar bending machine.
- When bending high hardness or low alloy products, the limit diameter should be changed according to the regulations of the mechanical nameplate, and the corresponding mandrel should be replaced.
- It is strictly forbidden to stand on the side of the working radius of the curved product and on the side where the fuselage is not fixed. The bent semi-finished products should be stacked neatly, and the hooks should not face upwards.