Small walk-behind roller for safe maintenance details
- Maintenance should be done well during the running-in period. Pay attention to the working load, the working load during the running-in period of the small walk-behind roller for safe does not exceed 80% of the rated working load.
- Always check the various instruments of the small walk-behind roller for safety. If there is any abnormality, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the fault should be eliminated before running.
- Regularly check the levels of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel (water), and check the tightness of the engine, fuel tank and water tank. If there is a lack of oil and water, supplement lubrication in time oil etc. Note that you can’t just add and not change, all kinds of oil need to be replaced regularly.
- Always check the connection of each fastener to prevent excessive wear and tear of the machine caused by loose parts.
- Clean the exterior of the machine well, and keep it dry to avoid excessive oxidation of paint and other parts, especially in a humid environment.