The steel bar cutting machine is a tool used to cut steel bars. There are fully automatic steel bar cutting machines and semi-automatic steel bar cutting machines. It is mainly used for cut-to-length steel bars in civil engineering, and is an indispensable equipment for steel bar processing. Compared with other cutting equipment, it has the advantages of light weight, less energy consumption, reliable work, high efficiency, etc., so it has been widely used in the field of mechanical processing and played an important role in the process of national economic construction.
(1) The working surface of the feeding material should be level with the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the working table can be determined according to the length of the processed material.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that the cutter has no cracks, the bolts of the knife holder are fastened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the pulley by hand to check the gear meshing gap and adjust the cutter gap.
(3) After starting, run dry first, check that all transmission parts and bearings are running normally, then work.
(4) When the steel bar cutting machine
does not reach the normal speed, the material shall not be cut. When cutting the material, use the middle and lower parts of the cutter, hold the steel bar and align the cutting edge quickly, and put it in quickly. The operator should stand on the side of the fixed blade and press the steel bar forcefully to prevent the end of the steel bar from popping out and hurting people. It is strictly forbidden to hold the steel bar on both sides of the blade with two hands and leaning over to feed the material.
(5) It is not allowed to cut steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate and red-hot steel bars. When cutting multiple steel bars at one time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low-alloy steel, the high-hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should meet the requirements of the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting short materials, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150mm. If the hand grip is less than 400mm, the short end of the steel bar should be pressed or clamped with a sleeve or clamp.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove broken ends and debris near the cutter by hand. Non-operators are not allowed to stay around the swing of the steel bar and around the cutter.
(9) When it is found that the steel bar cutting machine is running abnormally, there is abnormal noise or the cutter is skewed, it should be shut down immediately for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power supply should be cut off, the debris between the cutters should be removed with a steel brush, and the whole machine should be cleaned and lubricated.