Steel bar cutting machine manufacturers share the operation method of steel bar cutting machine. Steel bar cutting machine is a tool used to cut steel bars. There are automatic steel bar cutting machines and semi-automatic steel bar cutting machines. It is mainly used for the fixed-length cutting of steel bars in civil engineering
(1) The worktable for feeding and feeding the material should be kept level with the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processed material.
(2) Before starting, it should be checked and confirmed that the cutter has no cracks, the bolts of the tool holder are fastened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the pulley by hand, check the gear meshing clearance, and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should be idling first, and the operation can only be done after checking that the transmission parts and bearings are in normal operation.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, the material shall not be cut. When cutting the material, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and the steel bar should be firmly grasped at the cutting edge and put into it quickly. It is strictly forbidden to use both hands to hold the steel bar on both sides of the blade and lean over to feed.
(5) Do not cut steel bars and red-burning steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate. When cutting multiple steel bars at one time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low-alloy steel, the high-hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should meet the requirements of the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting the short material, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept more than 150mm. If the hand-held end is less than 400mm, the short end of the steel bar should be pressed or clamped with a sleeve or a clamp.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter by hand. Non-operators must not stay around the swing of the steel bar and around the cutter.
(9) When it is found that the mechanical operation is abnormal, there is abnormal noise or the cutter is skewed, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power supply should be cut off, the sundries between the cutters should be removed with a steel brush, and the whole machine should be cleaned and lubricated.