Mini road roller Rolling Skills
Mini road roller operating procedures
- During operation, the mini road roller should start first before it can start to vibrate. The internal combustion engine should be at medium speed first, and then adjust to high speed.
- Stop the engine first when shifting and reversing, and reduce the speed of the internal combustion engine when shifting.
- It is strictly forbidden for the roller to vibrate on a solid ground.
- When rolling the soft roadbed, it should be rolled 1-2 times without vibration, and then vibrated and rolled.
- When rolling, the vibration frequency should be consistent. For mini road roller that can be adjusted for you, the vibration frequency should be adjusted before operation, and the vibration frequency should not be adjusted without vibration.
- The adjustment of the reversing clutch, the shock clutch and the brake should be carried out after the main clutch is disengaged.
- Do not use fast gear when going up or downhill. During sharp turns, including the articulated mini road roller rolling around in small turns, it is strictly forbidden to use fast gear.
- The roller must not engage vibration when driving at high speed.
- When stopping, stop the vibration first, then put the reversing mechanism in the middle position, the transmission in neutral, and finally pull up the handbrake lever, and the internal combustion engine will turn off after idling for a few minutes.
- Other operating requirements should comply with the regulations of static pressure rollers.