Definition of Threading machine‘s thread rolling wheel:
Precautions for the use of the Threading machine‘s thread rolling wheel:
- The thread rolling machine has poor precision, large vibration and abnormal operation;
- The alignment of the thread rolling die is not correct, the rolled parts have axial displacement, and the tooth pattern is subjected to two stresses of shearing and extrusion;
- The size of the rolled thread blank is uneven, the surface is not cleaned, and there are grinding wheel foam, oxide scale and dirt;
- The hardness of the rolled parts is uneven (grade 8.8 bolts should be at 27~30HRC; grade 10.9 should be at 35~37HRC) to prevent sometimes untempered high hardness (50~55HRC) quenched parts mixed due to poor management Into the tempered parts, its hardness is similar to the hardness of the Threading machine’s thread rolling wheel tooth pattern edge, resulting in chipping.
- No lubricant was added during rolling, resulting in dry friction, which made the temperature of the cusps rise sharply to exceed the tempering temperature of the rolling wheel, and the tooth pattern was softened by excessive tempering, resulting in the failure of inverted teeth and piled teeth;
- The Threading machine’s thread rolling wheel must be fully demagnetized before leaving the factory, leaving residual magnetism, and the adsorption of fine iron foam by the tooth pattern during work will accelerate the wear and tear.